Where Rock Stars Go To Work
Thank you for your interest in joining the Funky Buddha Yoga team! We are always accepting applications for talented and driven rock stars.
Apply for current openings by submitting a cover letter, resume, and application to our Operations Manager, Michele Bookie in the form below the listings. Don’t forget to include any unique qualifications or skills that might add to our team, and the position you’re interested in.
Summer 2017 Marketing Intern
We’re looking for a kick-a intern to join our team this summer to help with all the awesome events, workshops and cool outdoor classes taking place. This is an unpaid internship for college credit (you’ll be paid in yoga and cool experiences) from May-August for Junior/Senior college students working toward a Marketing, PR, Ad. or Communications degree.
Love Yoga? Love Funky Buddha? Be a part of a tribe of cool people and learn from hands-on experiences in marketing and communications. It’ll be awesome, we promise.
Ready to rock it out? Please email email@example.com, with your resume, cover letter, and one sample of your best work (press release, media alert, campaign, personal blog, etc.) We will be accepting applications until March 31st, 2017.
Front Desk Position (part-time) – Holland
We are currently looking for a friendly, smiling face to work operations at the front desk at our Holland location. This position is part-time. Qualified candidates could be asked to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Shared values with the Funky Buddha Core Values of; Quality, Accessibility, Continuous Improvement and Innovation, R.I.C.H Action, Service First
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Computer experience and willingness to learn
- Professional and helpful demeanor and a teamwork mentality
- At least one month of active yoga practice at The Funky Buddha
- Registering students for classes and workshops
- Processing retail and class payments
- General office duties including: data entry, filing, answering questions and fielding phone calls
- General cleaning
- Assisting with management team needs
Submit your application, resume and cover letter to Michele@yogahothouse.com. We’ll be accepting applications until April 2017.
Teacher Mentorship Program
Funky Buddha Yoga Teachers are an elite group of highly trained, continually evolving, impeccably professional ROCK STARS. Joining our teaching roster requires completion of our innovative and exclusive Teacher Mentorship Program. Forget what you know about yoga teacher training. This one-of-a-kind program is unlike any other yoga teacher training available in the industry, and is meant to get participants ready for one thing: a professional teaching career at The Funky Buddha. Upon successful completion graduates will be granted Funky Buddha Yoga Certification and 200hr Yoga Alliance Certification. Please email Larissa, our Yoga Director to express your interest and get more information (Larissa@yogahothouse.com).
Yoga Teacher: Already Yoga Alliance Certified
Already 200 hour certified? Want to work in and contribute to an exceptionally high quality professional yoga environment? We’d love to see your resume! See the list of prerequisite qualifications below:
- You’ve taught flow-style yoga in a studio environment for at least 6 months.
- Your 200 or 500hr YA Certification is current.
- You would describe yourself as professional.
- Showing up with a positive attitude and taking direction are what you do.
- A traditional nine to five job doesn’t suit you.
- You just plain love what we do!
The element of physical assisting is one of the things that contributes to the excellence of The Funky Buddha Yoga experience. We are currently looking for a couple of amazing assistants to join our Student Assistant Team. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Completion of our Funky Buddha University: Weekend Immersion Workshop. (or completion of our previously offered Art of Assisting weekend)
- Willingness to show up with a positive attitude and take direction.
- You consider yourself a professional.
- You just plain love what we do!