Where Rock Stars Go To Work
Thank you for your interest in joining the Funky Buddha Yoga team! We are always accepting submissions for talented and driven rock stars.
Current Openings: Chalkboard Artist
We are looking for a chalk artist to complete our in-studio chalkboards. Chalkboards are completed by Monday morning each week, so applicants must be able to work around studio class schedules at all THREE locations. Approximately 4-6 hours/week. Travel required. Click here for job description.
Please send us your resume, and either an online portfolio or a few images of your best work to our Marketing Manager, Brittany at email@example.com by Thursday, March 1st, 2018.
Teacher Mentorship Program
Funky Buddha Yoga Teachers are an elite group of highly trained, continually evolving, impeccably professional ROCK STARS. Joining our teaching roster requires completion of our innovative and exclusive Teacher Mentorship Program. Forget what you know about yoga teacher training. This one-of-a-kind program is unlike any other yoga teacher training available in the industry, and is meant to get participants ready for one thing: a professional teaching career at The Funky Buddha. Upon successful completion graduates will be granted Funky Buddha Yoga Level 1 Certification.
Prerequisites for this program include but are not limited to: Funky Buddha Teacher Training 200 hour certification (or equivalent RYT certification).
Please email Larissa, our Yoga Director, to apply and/or get more information (Larissa@yogahothouse.com).
In order to apply, please send us your resume and the answers to the below questions, and feel free to be creative in your delivery!
- Read our Core Values & Mission. Pick one that jumps out at you. Why does it resonate with you? Tell us a story.
- Why do you want to teach yoga? Why the Funky Buddha?
- Tell us some random/goofy/special/interesting thing about you. (Aaaaand what’s your fave cartoon character and why.)
- Why does the Funky Buddha need you??
Yoga Teacher: Already Yoga Alliance Certified
Already 200 hour certified? Want to work in and contribute to an exceptionally high quality professional yoga environment? We’d love to see your resume! See the list of prerequisite qualifications below:
- You’ve taught flow-style yoga in a studio environment for at least 6 months.
- Your 200 or 500hr YA Certification is current.
- You would describe yourself as professional.
- Showing up with a positive attitude and taking direction are what you do.
- A traditional nine to five job doesn’t suit you.
- You just plain love what we do!