Where Rock Stars Go To Work
Thank you for your interest in joining the Funky Buddha Yoga team! We are always accepting submissions for talented and driven rock stars.
Apply for current openings by submitting a resume and some sort of document/cover letter/infographic/diagram answering these questions (in any format or manner – be creative!):
- This one is easy…..What position are you applying for?
- Read our Core Values & Mission. Pick one that jumps out at you. Why does it resonate with you? Tell us a story.
- Availability? When can you work? When do you want to work? How much do you want to work? We are all busy, what are the other things that take up your time/you will be working around?
- Another easy one……Do you have reliable transportation? Yes or No?
- Yoga aside? Why do you want to work here?
- Tell us some small random/goofy/special thing about you.
- Anything else that you want to share that will let us know that you are crazy cool and that we MUST hire you?
Send all inquiries and submissions to our Freaking Amazing Operations Manager, Michele Bookie (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Front Desk Operations – Deadline to Apply Friday, July 28
What YOU are looking for:
- A high energy, growth oriented, creative, team-centric work environment
- Healthy, happy, committed co-workers and clients
- Flexible scheduling (We are hiring for ALL locations – GR & Holland)
- Part time hours
- Throwing on your yoga pants and heading into work
What WE are looking for:
- Humans that “fill their emotional bucket” through providing kick-ass, go-the-extra-mile service.
- Alignment with our Funky Core Values & Mission
- “CAN DO” “HOW CAN I HELP?” attitudes
- Humans that can set aside their own personal bull-$hit to brighten someone else’s day and get the job done
- Problem solving skills
- Humans that love to learn
- Humans that do NOT have “half-assed” in their working vocabulary
- Humans that see “feedback and candor” as positive things
- NO ENERGY VAMPIRES
Teacher Mentorship Program
Funky Buddha Yoga Teachers are an elite group of highly trained, continually evolving, impeccably professional ROCK STARS. Joining our teaching roster requires completion of our innovative and exclusive Teacher Mentorship Program. Forget what you know about yoga teacher training. This one-of-a-kind program is unlike any other yoga teacher training available in the industry, and is meant to get participants ready for one thing: a professional teaching career at The Funky Buddha. Upon successful completion graduates will be granted Funky Buddha Yoga Level 1 Certification.
Prerequisites for this program include but are not limited to: Funky Buddha Teacher Training 200 hour certification (or equivalent RYT certification).
Please email Larissa, our Yoga Director to express your interest and get more information (Larissa@yogahothouse.com).
Yoga Teacher: Already Yoga Alliance Certified
Already 200 hour certified? Want to work in and contribute to an exceptionally high quality professional yoga environment? We’d love to see your resume! See the list of prerequisite qualifications below:
- You’ve taught flow-style yoga in a studio environment for at least 6 months.
- Your 200 or 500hr YA Certification is current.
- You would describe yourself as professional.
- Showing up with a positive attitude and taking direction are what you do.
- A traditional nine to five job doesn’t suit you.
- You just plain love what we do!
The element of physical assisting is one of the things that contributes to the excellence of The Funky Buddha Yoga experience. We are currently looking for a couple of amazing assistants to join our Student Assistant Team. Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Completion of any of our Funky Buddha University Weekend Immersion offerings within the last 2 years (examples: Teaching Yoga 101, or any Funky Buddha University: Weekend Immersion. )
- Willingness to show up with a positive attitude and take direction.
- You consider yourself a professional.
- You just plain love what we do!