Our Hothouse Is Your Hothouse
Three beautiful studios for our West Michigan communities, with 95+ classes a week! Because Funky Buddha Yoga is sweaty, relevant and ridiculously fun, we’ve been named Best of Grand Rapids nine consecutive times by On-the-Town, MLive and Grand Rapids Magazine. We’ve also been featured in Yoga Journal, The Grand Rapids Press and Grand Rapids Business Journal, on WZZM and FOX17, and in numerous other media outlets.
Our Eastown studio in Grand Rapids is LEED Silver Certified and 3,400 square feet of hot yoga bliss! Our Holland hothouse is a newly renovated, 3,000 square foot space turned hot yoga paradise in the Holland Town Center. Our Forest Hills Studio is 2,500 square feet of sunshine in the brand new Forest Hill Center. Funky Buddha is a 200 and 500 hour Registered Yoga School exceeding all Yoga Alliance requirements.
All locations feature:
- Tons of class times sure to fit your schedule.
- One-of-a-kind yoga workshops & special events.
- Natural cork practice flooring.
- Student contributed chalk & graffiti art.
- Booming surround sound.
- State-of-the-art heating system.
- State-of-the-art humidification system.
- Energy Recovery Ventilation & high-efficiency fresh air exchange.
- Private changing rooms.
- Private bathrooms.
- Drinking fountains.
- Manduka blocks & straps for student use.
- Yoga mat wipes for student use.
- Manduka yoga mats & hand-sized towels for low-cost rent.
- Boutique shopping for yoga apparel, yoga mats, books and accessories.