You have questions, we have answers.
1. I purchased a Groupon and am attempting to register for class, but I cannot find the option to pay with it. How do I register?
You cannot preregister for class online with the payment option of a Groupon. In order to reserve your spot, call the studio you'll be attending - Eastown (616) 459-9642, Forest Hills (616) 940-8831 or Holland (616)-392-3225 - and let the staff know you purchased a Groupon and would like to reserve a spot in a specific class. At this visit you will activate your Groupon.
2. How do I activate my Groupon?
To activate, you may either bring in a printed copy of your voucher or present your voucher on a smart phone at the studio (downloading the Groupon app prior to your studio visit will save time & it’s free).
3. When do I have to activate my Groupon by?
Your voucher must be activated by the date listed on the front of the voucher (September 13, 2015).
4. How long do I have to use my Groupon?
If you purchased a 5-class package, you will have 60 days to use your voucher once it is activated.
5. Can I share my Groupon with someone else?
No, your purchased 5-pack can only be used by you.
6. I sent a Groupon as a gift; how does that person use it?
The individual who was gifted the 5-pack Groupon must activate it by bringing the voucher in studio through paper copy or via smart phone app. However, if the individual already purchased this Groupon offer, the gifted voucher will turn into credit on their Funky Buddha Yoga account.
7. How many Groupons can I buy?
One per person. This includes new and old customers alike.
8. Is there anything special I have to do if this is my first visit to the studio?
Yes. Welcome to the studio and thank you for your purchase!! As a first time student, you will want to arrive early (approximately 15 mins prior to class start time), bring a mat, towel, and water, and fill out a waiver prior to taking the class. To save time the waiver can be found online by clicking here - print and complete prior to your arrival, copies are also kept at the studio at all times.
9. I'm a new student with a Groupon, can I still do my 30-Day Trial?
Yes, the offer still expires on your first class, but we will active the 30-Day Trial after your Groupon expires.